The process of knowing your PAN number is pretty simple. You may also enquire the PAN number of any other company. The procedure of enquiring/knowing the PAN number is as follows:
- The Primary Information: To know the PAN number, you must have two details about the assessee. Full name of the assessee and the date of birth. However, in the case of the company, you may refer the MCA master data to know the date of birth.
You can simply visit http://www.mca.gov.in and search for company details.
You can do the same for LLP as well. However, apart from LLP and company, you will not be able to search any other form of business to know the primary information.
- Visit the Income Tax Link: After collecting the primary information, visit the following link and fill the important blanks:
Points to Note:
- Please fill all the details exactly and as per PAN database
- In a case of companies, entire name should be written under Surname column.
3. After filling all the details correctly, the PAN number of the entity will come up.
Hope you find the above article useful. Please let us know, in case you have any other specific issues. You can drop your query to our CONTACT FORM.