Get MSME/Udyog Aadhar
Registration in India
- - MSME/Udyog Aadhar Registration in 2 Days
- - Essential for Small-Scale Industries
- - Work Handled by Experts.
All About MSME / Udyog Aadhar Registration
MSME stands for micro, small and medium enterprises and any enterprise that falls under any of these three categories. MSME enterprises are the backbone of any economy and are an engine of economic growth, promoting equitable development for all. Micro, Small and Medium sized enterprises in both the manufacturing and service sector can obtain MSME Registration under the MSMED Act.
Udyog Aadhar Registration is Mandatory?
The MSME/Udyog Aadhar Registration is only needed to avail of benefits, subsidies provided by government to small scale industries and service providers time to time. It is absolutely voluntary. However, as it is a fairly easy registration to get quickly (provided you have a manufacturing plant or a commercial space where you render services), many business opt for it over other registrations.
the benefits of MSME Registration?
There are multiple benefits available to an organization registered under MSME and some of them are:
- You can get cheaper bank loans
- Tax Benefits
- Tender preferences
- Access to Mudra loan scheme
Learn about MSME/Udyog Aadhar Registration
Learn everything about MSME/Udyog Aadhar Registration in India through our learning center.Learn
File for MSME/Udyog Aadhar Registration Now
A 2 Days documentary procedure to complete MSME Registration Formalities in India.
Documents Required for MSME/Udyog Aadhar Registration(We need all documents in scan form. No hard copies are needed)
Only Threeare Required
- - Proof of Establishment (Sale Deed or Rent Agreement)
- - Bank Statement or Canceled Cheque
- - Aadhar Card and Pan Card of the Authorized Person
Protect your MSME Brand by filing Trademark
(Check Trademark Availability through our following functionality)
We have received your Trademark search request, kindly
fill your details so we can contact you.
MSME/Udyog Aadhar Registration Process
It takes approx 2 Days to get the Memorandum of Udyog Aadhar
Document and Information
We collect the information and verify documents before proceeding for filing.
Once we collect the information, we file the application for udyog aadhar.
Once Application Submitted, Acknowledgment and Memorandum for Udyog Aadhar under MSME Act gets generated.
Total Cost for MSME/Udyog Aadhar Registration
MSME Registration is an optional / voluntary Registration under the MSMED Act that provides Micro, Small and Medium size enterprises with a bunch of benefits and access to subsidies and schemes launched by Government of India timely.
- - Easy access to bank loans schemes. For Eg: Access to Mudha loan scheme
- - Cheaper credit/overdraft facilities available
- - Several Tax Benefits to MSME Organizations
- Micro Enterprises: Micro enterprises are the smallest entities, of course. Micro manufacturing enterprises have investment of less than Rs. 25 lakh in plant and machinery, while micro service enterprises have less than Rs. 10 lakh invested.
- Small Enterprises: Small manufacturing enterprises may have between Rs. 25 lakh and Rs. 5 crore invested in plant and machinery, while small service enterprises may have between Rs. 10 lakh and Rs. 2 crore invested.
- Medium Enterprises: Medium manufacturing enterprises may have between Rs. 5 crore and Rs. 10 crore invested in plant and machinery, while small service enterprises may have between Rs. 2 crore and Rs. 5 crore invested.
- Several loan Benefits
- No Yearly Cost
- No Penalties
- Tax Benefits
Download Guide to Business in India
With Hubco.in, it will take two working days to get the registration done.
All banks and other financial institutions recognise MSME and have created special schemes for them.
This usually includes priority sector lending, which means that the likelihood of your business being sanctioned a loan is high. Bank loan interest rates will also be lower. There may also be preferential treatment in case of delay in repayment.
At present Aadhaar Number is mandatory for issuance of MSME Certificate.
The Government of India has enacted the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Development (MSMED) Act, 2006 in terms of which the definition of micro, small and medium enterprises is as under:
Enterprises engaged in the manufacture or production, processing or preservation of goods as specified below:
- A micro enterprise is an enterprise where investment in plant and machinery does not exceed Rs. 25 lakh;
- A small enterprise is an enterprise where the investment in plant and machinery is more than Rs. 25 lakh but does not exceed Rs. 5 crore
- A medium enterprise is an enterprise where the investment in plant and machinery is more than Rs.5 crore but does not exceed Rs.10 crore.
MSME Registration is valid for the lifetime period.
Any entrepreneur having valid Aadhaar Number can apply for MSME Registration.