Close your One Person
Company OPC (Closure) in India
- - Complete OPC Company Closure Process in 7 Days
- - OPC Company Closure through New Strike Off Process
- - Work Handled by Experts
All About One Person Co. - OPC Closure (Winding Up)
mean by One Person Co. (OPC) Closure?
The Process of closing a One Person Company (OPC) is known as Strike off or company closure. Company closure is done under newly notified rules Companies (Removal of Names of Companies) Rules, 2016 which governed by section 248 of Companies Act, 2013. If you are not running your company, we recommend you to close your One Person Company.
Close OPC in India?
A Company closure is filed under Form STK 2 (Earlier form was FTE) along with the government fees of Rs.5000/- and some necessary docs. However it is important to note the cases where closure can be filed. A Company closure can be filed after the following steps:
#Pay all Liabilities: The first step is to repay all the liabilities of the company and ask for written No Objection Certificate from them. However, in case you have not started the business/operations, then this clause does not apply to you.
#Need 75% Consent: This condition does not apply to One Person Company (OPC) in India because under OPC all the 100% shares are owned by the individual and hence he needs no approval from any other person.
#Prepare Application: The next step is to prepare application and file the same with ROC through form STK - 2 (Earlier Form FTE).
close a One Person Company (OPC)?
If you are not running a company and not even complying with the law then you can file OPC Company closure to avoid being in default. A dummy company, defunct company, non operative companies can file for Company closure to avoid late penalties etc.
Learn About Company Closure
Learn everything about One Person Company (OPC) closure, advantages in India through our learning center.
File Fast Track Voluntary Company Closure
A 7 Days documentary procedure to complete Company Closure Formalities in India.
Documents Required for OPC Company Closure
- - Indemnity Bond notarized by Directors (STK 3).
- - Statement of Accounts latest.
- - Statement of Accounts containing assets & liabilities of the Company Audited by CA.
- - Affidavit in Form STK 4 by sole Director.
- - Signed Resolution by sole member.
Documents (If applicable)
- - Bank Account Closure Certificates.
- - PAN Card of the Company.
Check Company Health Status - Penalty/Default status
We have received your OPC Closure request, kindly
fill your details so we can contact you.
One Person Company (OPC) Closure Process
It takes approx 6 Months to Completely close the Company
DSC and Application
We draft documents and take your signature to proceed for closure.
Notice by ROC
Once we file the Company closure, ROC shall approve it and send notice.
Once no other person files for any objection, the company name is striked off.
Total Cost for One Person Company (OPC) Closure
Under One Person Company (OPC) it does not require any consent from any other person. Further the company closure request should be filed after repaying all creditors, disposing all assets and closing all bank accounts. Further, kindly note the following points:
- - Take NOC form after clearing the dues/liabilities.
- - If you are registered with any government department, then you must seek NOC to close the business operations like from Income Tax Department etc.
Advantages of One(OPC) Closure
- It helps you to save every year compliance cost.
- Saves you from non compliance penalties.
- No More Headache of record keeping.
- No more director in Default.
- Closing a company will prevent you from unnecessary IT demands.
- You breathe easy and productive.
- 100% saving from non compliance
- No Yearly Cost
- No Penalties