Close Public Limited Company
- - Complete Company Closure Process in 7 Days
- - Company Closure through New Strike Off Process
- - Work Handled by Experts
All About Public Company Closure (Winding Up)
mean by Public Company Closure?
The Process of closing a Public Limited Company is known as Strike off or company closure. Company closure is done under newly notified rules Companies (Removal of Names of Companies) Rules, 2016 which governed by section 248 of Companies Act, 2013. If you are not running your company, we recommend you to close your Public Limited Company.
Close Public Company in India?
A Company closure is filed under Form STK 2 (Earlier form was FTE) along with the government fees of Rs.5000/- and some necessary docs. However it is important to note the cases where closure can be filed. A Company closure can be filed after the following steps:
#Pay all Liabilities: The first step is to repay all the liabilities of the company and ask for written No Objection Certificate from them. However, in case you have not started the business/operations, then this clause does not apply to you.
#Need 75% Consent: This is a very new requirement which is to be complied for Public Limited Company closure. To wind up the company, you need at least 75% consent of the shareholders/members of the company Further, one director is also needs to be notified to take care of all the responsibility for company closure.
#Prepare Application: Once consent is assigned, next step is to prepare application and file the same with the ROC.
close a Public Company?
If you are not running a company and not even complying with the law then you can file Public Limited Company closure to avoid being in default. A dummy company, defunct company, non operative companies can file for Company closure to avoid late penalties etc.
Learn About Company Closure
Learn everything about Public Company closure, advantages in India through our learning center.
File Fast Track Voluntary Company Closure
A 7 Days documentary procedure to complete Company closure Formalities in India.
Documents Required for Public Company Closure
- - Indemnity Bond notarized by Directors (STK 3)
- - Statement of Accounts latest
- - Statement of Accounts containing assets & liabilities of the Company Audited by CA.
- - Affidavit in Form STK 4 by every Company.
- - Special Resolution or Consent of 75% Members.
Documents (If applicable)
- - Bank Account Closure Certificates
- - PAN Card of the Company.
Check Company Health Status - Penalty/Default status
We have received your Public Company Closure request, kindly
fill your details so we can contact you.
Public Company Closure Process
It takes approx 6 Months to Completely close the Company
DSC and Application
We draft documents and take your signature to proceed for closure.
Notice by ROC
Once we file the Company closure, ROC shall approve it and send notice.
Once no other person files for any objection, the company name is striked off.
Total Cost for Public Company (Limited) Closure
It require a special resolution or consent of at least 75% of the shareholders/members. Further the company closure request should be filed after repaying all creditors, disposing all assets and closing all bank accounts. Further, kindly note the following points:
- - Take NOC form after clearing the dues/liabilities.
- - If you are registered with any government department, then you must seek NOC to close the business operations etc.
- It helps you to save every year compliance cost.
- Saves you from non compliance penalties.
- No More Headache of record keeping.
- No more director in Default.
- Closing a company will prevent you from unnecessary IT demands.
- You breathe easy and productive.
- 100% saving from non compliance
- No Yearly Cost
- No Penalties