Articles on Micro Finance
Is Microfinance Company registration banned in India?
By Aruna Bhayana January 4, 2018
As per se, microfinance company registration is not banned in India and officially, there is no term or news like banning the micro finance business.
Can Nidhi Company do Micro Finance (MFI) business or Give Personal Loans in India?
By Paras Mehra April 17, 2017
Nidhi Companies are not allowed to do a Micro Finance business in India. Micro Finance credit is a type of business which has been specifically assigned to Non Banking Financial Companies (NBFC) with a minimum net owned fund of Rs.5 crore.
All About MicroFinance Company Registration– The cheapest way to start the Micro Finance Company in India
By Paras Mehra March 22, 2017
Small businesses and house woman don’t get the loan from the banks due to lack of proper facilities and documentation. To help them in the funding, various people often fund these business and house women in small amount, usually less than Rs.50,000. This
How to Register a Micro Finance Company in India – A MFI – NBFC in India
By Paras Mehra March 15, 2017
Micro Finance Company is a type of Non Banking Financial Company (NBFC) which is in business of micro (small) credit to a special type of borrowers. It is also known as Micro Finance Institution (MFI).
- Format of Consent letter for GST registration in word format – Free Download
- How to know PAN Number of the Company/Business – Know your PAN from Basic Details
- List of Documents required for GST registration – Everything about required documents under GST Act and rules
- How to start a finance company in India – License and Procedure for finance company registration
Write for us & get 200 per Article
(Terms & Conditions apply)
Keep in mind the following Points
- Article should be off 1000 words or more.
- Article should be well researched with proper sources written.
- Article should be written on the topics given by us or should be confirmed before writing.