Articles on Public Limited Company
How to Register a Micro Finance Company in India – A MFI – NBFC in India
By Paras Mehra March 15, 2017
Micro Finance Company is a type of Non Banking Financial Company (NBFC) which is in business of micro (small) credit to a special type of borrowers. It is also known as Micro Finance Institution (MFI).
How to Register a Vehicle (asset) Finance Company in India – A Non Banking Financial Company (NBFC)
By Paras Mehra February 15, 2017
Vehicle Finance Company in India is company which finances the physical assets like automobiles, cars etc. In India, no company can do the business of vehicle finance without the prior registration with the Reserve Bank of India (RBI).
- Format of Consent letter for GST registration in word format – Free Download
- How to know PAN Number of the Company/Business – Know your PAN from Basic Details
- List of Documents required for GST registration – Everything about required documents under GST Act and rules
- How to start a finance company in India – License and Procedure for finance company registration
Write for us & get 200 per Article
(Terms & Conditions apply)
Keep in mind the following Points
- Article should be off 1000 words or more.
- Article should be well researched with proper sources written.
- Article should be written on the topics given by us or should be confirmed before writing.